Why SERVPRO is the best solution to all restoration requirements in West Fort Worth
Blog summary: SERVPRO gives details on its services, technology, equipment, team certifications, and its vast presence and reliability in the local communities.
What makes a company like SERVPRO become an ideal end-to-end restoration solution for clients?
# 1 Holistic solution: Ideally, a restoration company like SERVPRO that can offer all restoration needs from water, fire, mold, and storm damage to content cleaning is the best solution. After a storm, fire, and flooding, it is comforting to have one holistic team that is on top of things and is coordinating every detail of the restoration process. Who wants to manage multiple restoration teams simultaneously?
The services offered by SERVPRO are:
- Fire damage restoration: The fire and smoke restoration team takes care of the fire aftermath such as soot and smoke residues, odors, water damage caused by the firefighting and suppression efforts, and other structural damages.
- Water damage restoration: SERVPRO utilizes a scientific approach to water removal and water cleanup that emphasizes monitoring and documenting the drying process from beginning to end.
- Mold remediation: SERVPRO’s Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians have extensive training and advanced equipment to contain a mold threat, and to begin work on removing active colonization quickly from the damaged property.
- Storm damage and related services: Thunderstorms and winter storms may cause water, mold, structural, and fire damage. The fire and smoke restoration specialists at SERVPRO can offer active mitigation, reconstruction, and restoration solutions for the damaged property.
- Content restoration: SERVPRO specializes in restoring contents damaged by storms and other water damage events. Its expertise and a “restore” versus “replace” mentality help clients save money while preserving precious keepsakes, documents, and memories.
- Building services: SERVPRO is well-equipped and experienced in handling both the initial cleanup and the reconstruction required after a storm, fire, mold, and water damage event. This streamlines the process and minimizes the costs. The full range of reconstruction at SERVPRO are:
- Board Up
- Carpet Repair and Installation
- Document Drying
- Dry Cleaning
- Drywall Installation
- Drywall Removal
- Electronics Restoration
- Furniture Restoration
- General Contracting
- Hardwood Floor Repair
- HVAC Cleaning
- Linoleum Floor Repair
- Marble Floor Repair
- Move Out
- Portable Power
- Roof Tarp
- Scalable Resources
- Temporary Warehouse Space
- Tile Floor Repair
# 2 Both Commercial and residential restoration solutions: A reliable restoration company must have the experience and the bandwidth to handle restoration and disaster recovery projects of any magnitude. The Large Loss Response team at SERVPRO is well-equipped for any situation at a residential or commercial property.
# 3 Advanced Technology: A restoration company should not only have the right equipment and technology but also the latest one to ensure that the best care is available to customers. SERVPRO of West Fort Worth has top-of-the-line equipment to restore a property in case of fire, water, or mold damage:
# Moisture detection and measurement equipment such as infrared cameras
# Water extraction equipment like submersible and gas-powered pumps
# Drying equipment such as industrial grade dehumidifiers
# Odor removal and deodorization like air scrubbers
# Sanitizing agents, germicides, and antimicrobial treatments
# 4 Certified specialized Team: Each SERVPRO team member’s background is verified and has received extensive training to handle any situation. The specialty equipment used meets all IICRC standards, and the unique formulas are designed to reverse the damage caused to the property. The training program includes the following training and certifications:
- IICRC Training: The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certifies and sets the standards for the cleaning and restoration industries. SERVPRO professionals study IICRC standards and best practices in water restoration, fire restoration, mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning and restoration courses.
- Employee Certification Training: The Employee Certification Training is a voluntary, self-paced program designed for SERVPRO Franchise employees. Certification is awarded after successful completion of the course and an examination. Modules include:
# Crew Training
# Fire Restoration
# Water Restoration
# Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Initial Franchise Training: A 15-day hands-on course at the SERVPRO Corporate Training Facility is the foundation of the SERVPRO training program. This course is primarily for new Franchise owners and covers many restoration topics.
- e-Learnings: All staff at SERVPRO have access to web-based training. This voluntary program is designed to be an ongoing, self-paced coaching series for a Franchise's employees. This keeps the technicians and office staff up to speed on industry standards and maintains the professionalism that the company stands for.
- Continuing Education Classes: SERVPRO of West Fort Worth offers both credit and non-credit courses for insurance agents, insurance adjusters, real estate professionals, and Franchise staff. These programs are designed to improve knowledge of emergency mitigation. Courses include:
# Water Damage Restoration
# Fire Damage Restoration
# Understanding Mold in the Restoration Industry
# Restorative Drying for Loss Control
# Mitigation Awareness Response Seminar (non-credit course)
# 5 24-hours emergency response:
Disasters or emergencies may sometimes strike at inopportune times. A poor response time can aggravate the damage to the property. A restoration company that is available 24 hours, 365 days a year, and boasts of a disaster response team as well is invaluable when emergency strikes.
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team can provide help with the damage caused by a tornado, hurricane, blizzard, or flood. The SERVPRO System has a network of strategically positioned storm teams on standby should a disaster occur.
- Flooding caused by heavy rains
- Hurricanes and tidal surges
- Tornadoes and wind damage
- Ice and snowstorms
# 6 Locally owned: SERVPRO of West Fort Worth is locally owned and operated, allowing a swift response in the communities of Benbrook and Azle as well. Part of a national network of over 1,700 Franchises gives SERVPRO access to more resources for larger cleaning or restoration projects or major storm scenarios.
SERVPRO of West Fort Worth
To know more visit www.SERVPROwestfortworth.com and for restoration, remediation, and building services call SERVPRO of West Fort Worth today at (817) 560-3086 or e-mail at office@SERVPROheb.com