We received a call from a pilot who had returned home after several weeks away. Unfortunately, he returned home to four inches of standing water throughout his home. What was a bad situation could have turned worse, he had electrical outlets in the floor, causing the water in the sockets to boil! We were able to turn off power to his home and save it ultimately from a house fire due to an electrical short. Our owner, Shane and our team responded quickly to get the water out of the home, and getting the home owner back to dry!